- It's very similar to Canada - through direct questioning I have been asked if people in Canada have pets, as well as if they dress up to go to weddings.
- Driving on the left side isn't quite as weird as I seem to remembering it being. If there was a need, I could probably drive with only a moderateamount of panic attacks.
- Everyone does drink tea! Or everyone I've been with anyways.
- Not that this is news to me but football is huge here. I've actually become interested in it in a very miniscule sort of way.. Don't tell Luke, I'm counting on him not reading my blog and it'll all go to his head.
- If you start in London and want to do something COMPLETELY different after, go to Witheridge.
We are finishing our time in Witheridge tomorrow and I will be off to the powerhouse that is Coventry. Looking forward to meeting about a million more people!