Monday, July 30, 2012

Things My Brother Says #5

What a fitting post, with it being Brett's 20th birthday!

We went to our usual family Chinese restaurant. And last time we were there him, Mo and I all got Long Island Iced Teas, which are just a tad girly. Just a tad though, right? So Brett wanted a duplicate tonight but I had to drive so refrained, and Mo just ordered water. So Brett ordered a Long Island Iced Tea - "Guess it was just a one time tradition..."

Opening presents: "Let's establish a protocol people. I don't read cards out loud and you may applause every time I open a present."

And let's say it is suffice to say that Brett also described a certain romantic night for one day in the future that would include candles and music. In the form of R&B and steam engines.

That's it for today, folks! Happy Birthday, Bretty!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment