Wednesday, December 28, 2011

favourite tunes

so in case any of you got itunes cards for Christmas, like I did, and were wondering what to spend your precious dollars on, I'll shall give you a few suggestions based on the number count for songs in my iTunes and also on my iphone, in case there are variances.

1. Adele - Rolling in the Deep
2. Needtobreate - Won't .Turn Back
3. Death Cab for Cutie - Your New Twin Sized Bed
4. Needtobreathe - More Time
5. Brock Human - Dawning
5. Bon Iver - Blood Bank
6. The Temper Trap - Love Lost
7. The Civil Wars - C'est La Mort
8. Josh Garrels - Jacaranda Tree

If this were a playlist, it'd be one of the more chill playlists I have ever seen. Added bonus: needtobreathe made it on here twice! <3

Now, I have a lot of favourite songs. I'm more of a 'song of the week' person than a 'favourite song EVAR' kind of girl, but if I had to make that choice, I'd give top spot to "My Number" by Tegan and Sara. If this song comes up, I NEVER skip it - that's how awesome it is.


that being said, I still have a crapload of money for itunes. Feel free to recommend me some good music! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment