Thursday, November 3, 2011

some musings / things you never knew you never knew

As of today, I have finished my first round of midterms/papers/assignments for this semester (and they were brutal!!). Anyways, now I have some time on my hands and I've had time to ponder life's important questions. Like,

1. Do I wear the polka dot dress to next week's 40's themed swing dance or the formal dance in Vancouver in two weeks? Also, is it acceptable to wear it to both events even if some people at the events will be the same?

2. Should I go to yoga tonight or watch Grey's Anatomy?

3. Does it make me a bad small group leader if I suggest learning the Party Rock Anthem dance during small group?

I know, I know. #firstworldproblems

1 comment:

  1. Answers:
    1. Wear the polkadot dress to both events. Because you look SUPERFINE in it! :)
    2. You know that you need to go to yoga... but Grey's Anatomy is more fun, hahaha
    3. Dancing is dancing, learning the Party Rock Anthem dance is dancing :D

    ReplyDelete