It's high time I made a list, right?
- Walking - I mean, I missed Albi the Car but there is something I really enjoy about walking to places and feeling good about yourself. If I walk here I get frostbite and lose my extremities.
- Autumn - This is a very elusive season here where you blink and you miss it.
- Delivery food - no one delivers decent food in the park and it makes me sad and curry-less.
- Responsibility - it's so easy to shift it to others when you come back and live with the parents.
- Pub quizzes - cheap alcohol (aka cider) and trivia! what's not to love!