Monday, March 12, 2012

Mondays Are Awesome 006

Well, I think it is suffice to say that this Monday has not been awesome. I just wanted to bang my head against the wall all day. So here's to looking at what might come this week!

1. Short Week!
Thankfully, though this week has started off poorly, it is a short week. On Friday I will get to hang out with my friends and discuss things and dress casually and not lesson plan or teach! It will be such a nice break for me.

2. Spring Break
And its only 2 weeks until spring break! THANK GOODNESS. A full week off! I can hardly wait. I shall sleep and eat and be merry and hang out with friends. Life can be good.

3. Cup of tea
Thankfully this will happen in about 5 minutes. No waiting for this one. Imma get it right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment