Monday, March 5, 2012

Mondays Are Awesome 005

I'm really getting into the swing of things with student teaching. Today was a mostly good day, so I actually am feeling that today could be considered fairly awesome. Shall we review some awesome things?

1. Alcatraz

I'm a tv addict. It's the truth. Anyways, this one is brand new and it is fun and a little suspenseful and I just want to watch them all. Plus, some of the criminals are kind of cute... :P

2. Once Upon a Time
Seriously, such a tv addict. This one is about fairy tales and real life and my doppelganger (see above) is in it and I dig her. 

3. My new slippers
My stepdad brought me this lovely knit slippers from Vancouver this week and they are SO WARM. Especially in my basement, these slippers are a saving grace.

4. Teacher's Convention
I actually loved it! I heard some absolutely amazing speakers and I was so inspired. I had the opportunity to listen to Romeo Dallaire and Roberta Bondar and some other speakers. Can't believe I have to wait until I'm an actual teacher to go to another. 

Honestly, that's all I have for now. Everything is else is the same as every week! I also think that the dance this past weekend was so much fun! And I always think the people that I hang out with are super cool. It's been a good week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment