five things I hate about the opposite sex
So I was watching Bridget Jones earlier, and I realized it makes an excellent backdrop for both loving and hating men. She's so angsty and hates men, and then she loves men and goes back and forth like that for a bit. Anyways, my list is a bit different than hers which is:
"alcoholics, workaholics, sexaholics, commitment-phobics, peeping toms, megalomaniacs, emotional fuckwits, or perverts"
Mm, or maybe not.
But my additional five:
1. when they think they're too boss to text you back
2. when they have double standards - I feel like we all know about this
3. when they burp/fart and don't say 'excuse me' - come on, manners, gentlemen!
4. when they say my friendliness led them on. false - I was just treating you like a human.
5. when they aren't ryan gosling :(