Monday, February 27, 2012

Mondays Are Awesome 004

It was unbelievable. I was awake and ready to go ALL DAY. I seriously can't remember the last Monday where I was well rested and awake, alive, alert and enthusiastic. Oh, do you guys not know that song? Ask me to sing it sometime haha. What made today and this past week so awesome.

1. TEACHING
I freaking love teaching. I had forgotten how much I enjoy it. And this practicum I get to try some different ways of assessment and interactive learning and I'm generally super stoked to try it. My mentor teacher is so supportive and the rest of the staff is really awesome. Plus, the other student teacher and I started Scarf/SweaterVest Fridays!

2. MY MOM
You know you have a wonderful mother when she goes out before you even get up to shovel your car out of the 20cm of snow that has surrounded it and park it out on the driveway.

Okay, so I realize that's only two things, but the first one is just so exciting that I can't think of any other ones... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment