Sunday, January 22, 2012

so many happenings!

well, this month has certainly been a whirlwind.
I've been feeling kind of sick for a while, so I have taken to baking/cooking. My most favourite creation is homemade Bailey's. I don't drink very often, but I love me some Bailey's!


My birthday was a week ago! And I celebrated for like, 3 days. Obviously, it was with different people as I don't really think I could get away with making people celebrate me for more than an evening :) But I had some truly wonderful people with me and some truly wonderful cupcakes!


THEN. This past weekend I went to Calgary to teach a balboa workshop! It's at times like this I had pictures of such awesomeness but I didn't even bring my camera. Oh well. It was such a great time and I was so grateful that they wanted me to teach! But my most obvious dance skills were with Sarah, and we played this sweet game called Dance Central where you follow the dancers on the screen who are overtly sexual and I'm soooo not overtly sexual. I usually look like this:

Also in this photo: Sarah's lovely brother. We danced to Britney.
Next on the list for this week is MORE DANCING (obvs) and schoolwork and shopping and other possible happy things. I'll hopefully check in before three weeks has passed again. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment