Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolutions 2011

What do I want to accomplish this year? Well...

1. Believe that you are a strong, confident good-looking lady.
I feel like this may be doable but I will have to constantly remind myself!

2. Do not do more than TRIM your hair
I am currently trying to grow out my hair. Right now it is just below my shoulders.

3. Try a new style of dance
I am really hoping to take a ballet class or two this year (preferably this semester even!)

4. Get Fit 2010
I don't really want to lose weight, per se, but I would like to tone up. I would like to see an improvement in my abs as well as my back? I'm thinking more dancing and more swimming.

5. Keep better track of spending
This one will happen simply because it must. It's draining to always have INS FUNDS come up on the debit machine :(

6. Keep up with class readings
Compared to my IPT semester, I feel like this is much more doable. But in terms of the resolution, if I can do it this semester or next I will claim success!



7. Focus on skincare.
With this, I want to go towards having perfect skin and wearing less makeup because of it. I REALLY want to fulfill this resolution :D

8. Drink more tea
Cheaper than coffee.



9. Focus more on core friendships
Care less about superficial relationships. They won't matter in a year.

10. Appreciate my mother more
After all, she deserves it.

11. Be patient with The Boyfriend
He's so patient with me, I should probably return  the favour.

What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment